Sunday 1 December 2013

Welcome to the official Launch of my blog!!!

Although I have already made some posts, the official launch for my blog is today December  the 1st 2013!
This blog will be following me around my daily life and my love for fashion!
Some of you will know me through my Instagram acccount My_sweetvalentine, I will continue to post pics on there ,too of course! And the blog will be a mean to give you more details and more pics of a given subject!!!
What to say, hope you will love reading my posts, as much as I do writing them!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    gooey game
    play friv
    y 8 c om

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 2 player games for boy
    io jogos 2019
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting. Abcya games || y8 games ||friv games

    ReplyDelete