Tuesday 9 June 2015

A revolution in nail colour: OPI INFINITE SHINE


OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer introduces a unique hybrid technology which extends the wear of OPI's nail lacquer formula as well as amplifying shine.





OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer is a 3-step system: first you apply the Infinite Shine Base coat then apply a coat of one of the 30 beautiful shades of Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer and then top it off with the Infinite Shine 3 gloss for a long-lasting manicure without the use of a UV lamp.











  1. Prime - It primes nails for a perfect and revolutionary grip on colour as well as preventing staining
  2. Lacquer - Ultra rich colours, choose from 30 unique OPI shades
  3. Gloss - State-of-the-art top coat, cointans oligomers that cure to a hard film in natural light.





In the comfort of your home you will be able to have gel-like shine and up to 10-day wear with the ease of removal of an ordinary nail polish.
OPI Infinite Shine Lacquer is available in 30 gorgeous shades which have a classic, sophisticated crème finish that apply like a lacquer, removes like a lacquer and shines for days!
The OPI Infinite Shine will really hold, not chip and stay beautiful for days and days. I usually have my mani done with gel at the salon but I must admit this is a great alternative as it really last for days and the color is really gel-like shiny!








My favourite OPI INFINITE SHINE Indignantly Indigo


I am so happy I have found a great alternative to the salon gel-mani, as sometimes I find it hard to schedule a nail appointment between events, etc so it is good to know I have the OPI Infinite Shine option! Yes, I call it the OPI option as I have tried many nail polishes which claim to give you a long lasting, no chip, gel-like mani but none of them was really an option for me or lasted as well as gel. Well, it is a different game all together with OPI Inifinite Shine  as it is polish but it is as shiny and as resistant as gel and you take it off with nail polish remover as you would with any regular polish. And the shades? Spoiled for choice, beautiful rich colours and with 30 shades to choose from you are sure to find a colour to suit your mood and taste.
I say yes to the OPI option this summer!


















No comments:

Post a Comment