Monday 15 June 2015

Summer vibes in Zurich


This post is to show the look I wore to the Opening of the cool concept store N°2 in Zurich last week. It was a truly hot day and it really felt like Summer. I chose to wear my Forever 21 coulotte which I got in Dubai paired with a simple H&M black vest and H&M jeans jacket ( although it was definetely too hot to wear it so I just wrapped it around my waist!)
I thought my Balenciaga was the perfect addition to this look, and I must admit it was a while since I last worn it and I have fallen in love with it all over again. I really must wear it more often! I was of course wearing my trusted Michael Kors watch and bracelets which once again brought an instant luxe feel to my look.
The style was quite relaxed and chilled with a Summer vibe in theme with the N°2 Island store, which is set out as a tropical island hideaway!
Check out my article on the N°2 store here on my-sweetvalentine.com











Vest: H&M
Pants: FOREVER 21
Jacket: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: BALENCIAGA
Necklace: MANOR
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Espadrilles: YENDI

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, very summer appropriate especially the pants :)
    xx
    Cheryl
    http://daisycandle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look babe <3

    www.theblondiediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look babe <3

    www.theblondiediary.com

    ReplyDelete