Sunday 14 June 2015

High sun protection with just one easy application a day? Yes, with Ultrasun Sports Gel Spf 30

Summer is now coming up and while I have already been on holiday to Dubai, I still enjoy sunbathing by the 
pool or the lake here in Switzerland.
 However as much as I love sunbathing I don't like to keep having to reapply sunscreen every few hours or after each swim. For this reason I was really excited to try the new Ultrasun Sports Gel Spf 30 which  delivers very high all day protection with just one application.
Yes, you have read it well just one application..no messing about reapplying sun cream every few hours. Sounded great already to me!
I applied in the morning and that was it, I got a great sun protection for the whole day without any sunburns.
Plus The non-greasy, clear liquid is really easy to apply, it doesn't stick and doesn't leave any residue.
I will definetely use it again in the future especially when I am planning to be out all day in the sun and don't want to worry about sunscreen e.g a boat trip, a beach volley game or just for a walk in the mountains.
Ultrasun Sports Gel Spf 30 like all the Ultrasun products is free of oils, emulsifiers and perfume reducing the risk of allergy and making them also suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
Its lightweight, crystal-clear gel formulation gives a reliable sun protection thanks to broadband filters with SPF 30 it protects against UVA and UVB rays.
Ultrasun Sports Gel Spf 30 it’s the perfect choice for for all outdoor, watersports and gardening enthusiasts.










ULTRASUN SPORTS GEL SPF 30
is available now


No comments:

Post a Comment