Wednesday 17 June 2015

I wear white denim..and you?


This is an outfit post of a look I wore a couple of weeks ago. The top is from Mary Katrantzou and although is now more than 2 years old I still love it and it is still one of my favourite tops ever. 
I love the design and the colours so much..it immediately puts in a good mood every time I wear it! Unfortunately it is a dry clean only top so that is really the only draw back about this top..the more you wear it the more it costs you to having it cleaned!
Anyway, it is absolutely worth it as it still looks as good as when I first wore it. I paired the top with my white denim Five Jeans and my Kenzo tiger espadrilles. White denim are an absolute must in any wardrobe, and believe me when you found one that you love and fits you well you are set ! I found mine with my Five Jeans white denim, I love them! They fit so well and they are already a staple in my Summer wardrobe.
While it was weekend and we were walking around the lake in Italy, my Michael Kors Bedford crossbody  was once again my choice.
I think it was a perfect Spring outfit with pastels colours and whites paired with gold jewelry which for me it is a winning combination! I am loving pairing my Michael Kors chrono with my Bedford bag, it is really a match made in heaven!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Top: MARY KATRANTZOU
Pants: FIVE JEANS
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: KENZO




No comments:

Post a Comment