Monday 2 November 2015

A surprise everyday with L'Occitane Advent Calendar 2015

The Christmas countdown has started..
After the great success of last year, L'Occitane makes counting the days until Christmas really fun with the pretty Advent Calendar 2015 Edition. Designed by Kanako the famous illustrator of My Little Paris the L'Occitane Advent Calendar will bring us a pretty surprise each day!
It will be pure joy and fun to discover the surprise of the day as the calendar will bring 24 surprises.. 17 products and 7 goodies.
L'Occitane & My Little Paris offer you quite a few pretty things: delicately scented hand creams, colourful stickers, shower gels,a nail file, a shampoo and many more surprises!
The advent calendar is available now at L'Occitane boutiques and online, but be quick as it is Limited Edition!
I have already secured mine and I am really impatient now.. I was so impressed by last year's edition that I really can't wait to discover this year's surprises! Follow me on instagram during the month of December to discover the surprise of the day with me! I can also reveal that during the month of December I will be also giving away some L'Occitane goodies so stay tuned!








L'OCCITANE
Advent Calendar 2015
is available now
at
L'Occitane boutiques
 or


No comments:

Post a Comment