Wednesday 25 November 2015

L'Occitane and #THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP

Holiday time is here and with less than a month to Christmas Day it is time to go Christmas shopping for gifts for the ones I love.
Not an easy task I would say, not because I don't find anything nice for them or because I don't know what to get them..but because everytime I see something I could give as gift I want to keep it for myself.. haha you probably know the issue so well!
Of course it is not always possible to keep every gift for ourselves but maybe with the help of L'Occitane and their tricks you will succeed in keeping that gift you just can't give away!










One gift I will be certainly keeping for myself is L'Occitane "Ronde de Noël" a wonderful gift box designed by Kanako, cointaining five of my favourite L'Occitane hand-creams such as Shea Butter, Cherry Blossom, Almond,Vanilla Bouquet and Delightful Rose. It makes for a perfect gift..but I will be keeping for me! #THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP



Follow L'Occitane tricks and you too will be able to keep that gift you just can't part with!
I will be trying out the gift tag trick..which one are you going to try?
Please share with me your L'Occitane purchases you just can't give away with the hashtag: #THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP




The Strength

#THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP




The Kick

#THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP





The High Shelf

#THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP







The Gift Tag

#THEGIFTIWANTTOKEEP




L'Occitane "Ronde de Noël" designed by Kanako 
cointaining 5 favourite L'Occitane Hand-creams
is your gift 
 if you spend CHF 25 instore or online
with the code: MYLITTLE

Here is the list of the participating stores:

BASEL – Freie Strasse 93 
BERN – Hauptbahnhof – Christoffelunterführung 
CHAVANNES – Centre commercial 
GENÈVE Flagship 
LAUSANNE – Rue de la Louve 1 
LUCERNE – Hertensteinstrasse 20 
WINTERTHUR – Einkaufszentrum Archhöfe 
ZUG – Einkaufszentrum Metalli – Baarerstrasse 22 
ZURICH Flagship – Bahnhofstrasse 94 
ZURICH – Hauptbahnhof  – Passage Gessnerallee 
ZURICH – Einkaufszentrum SihlCity – Kalanderplatz 1 




No comments:

Post a Comment