Monday 16 November 2015

Holiday gifts have arrived at Starbucks!

As you know I am a huge fan of Starbucks, I love their drinks, the ambiance in their stores and also all the merchandising. I have more Starbucks mugs in my cupboards probably that you could find in any Starbucks store..I love collecting them and every year I get excited to see the new models.
Of course as always also this year Starbucks didn't disappoint with a great selection of Holiday merchandising which also make for great gifts!
You can find a great selection of festive mugs and tumblers at Starbucks right now!
And by the way if you go and buy a drink at Starbucks and bring your own tumbler you will get a discount of CHF 0.80 off your drink!












GOLD AND SILVER STACKING CUPS






HOLIDAY GRAFFITI MUG








HOLIDAY TREE MUG








JOYFUL ANTLER MUG





CANDY CANE MUG







LUCY TUMBLER











GOLD METAL FLAKE EMBOSSED TUMBLER







SMALL WORLD POLAR BEAR AND SNOWMAN TUMBLER





HOLIDAY GRAFFITI COLD CUP TUMBLER






STARBUCKS
HOLIDAY GIFTS
are now available at
your
Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment