Friday 26 February 2016

A romantic night in Lugano

 Last Saturday for once my hubby and I managed to go out for a date. Don't get me wrong not that we don't get to go out to events, parties etc but a night just for us doesn't happen very often. Therefore I thought a special night needs a dress! And what better than a romantic outfit for a romantic night in town with my hubby? The weather was nice enough not to have to wear a big coat and my overknees boots were the perfect match to my H&M flowery dress. Overknees boots are having a moment right now and I must say I do love them. You only have to be careful what you pair them with. I also suggest to go for a pair in suede rather than in shiny leather to avoid the "Pretty Woman" effect and  rather flat than heeled. Pair them with flirty dresses and skinny jeans and you will be ready for Spring!
About our night we had a lovely time in town, walking along the lakeside and enjoying a great "aperitivo" in town.
Wish you all a great week end!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine






















Jacket: MANGO
Dress: H&M
Bag: LANVIN
Boots:  No name, made in Italy
Sunglasses: KENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment