Wednesday 17 February 2016

Yankee Candles: My Serenity Collection


As you already know I am a huge Yankee Candle fan and I am totally obsessed by them. If you like me get excited by every new flavour launch and can't wait to take it home then you know what I mean by obsessed!
If I can say this time I am even more obsessed by the Serenity Collection. Fragrances which inspire the gentle awakening of Spring and give us a sense of calm, mindfulness and optimism.
The collection features fragrances that infuse serenity and calm and include: My Serenity, Lemongrass & Ginger, Moonlight and Peony. 
This wonderful collection will uplift the spirits just in time for Spring!














Yankee Candle Serenity Collection





My Serenity

Calm the senses and ease the mind with this My SerenityFeaturing warm pear, orange, topical flowers and soft musk, this fragrance is the essence of tranquillity. 






Lemongrass & Ginger

Adding top notes of lemon, ginger and lemongrass
 with a delicate base note of amber, this fragrance will awaken the senses. 








Moonlight

Enjoy the delicate blend of bamboo, bergamot and woody notes of Moonlight. Created to replicate the amazing freshness and intoxicating quietness of the moonlight, this fragrance is perfect for relaxing.




Peony

Featuring the incredible fragrance of fresh peonies,  Peony is the essence of spring.  Offering notes of blonde woods, pink peony and sweet peony this floral fragrance is delicate and feminine










Yankee Candle
My Serenity Collection 
is available now
on


No comments:

Post a Comment