Monday 15 February 2016

MAC Velvetease Lip Pencils

Let me start by saying that if you haven't yet tried MAC Velvetease you are really missing out! They are gorgeous matte lip pencils which you twist and apply for a beautiful velvety matte look! I am a huge fan of matte lips at the moment and I have to say I have been loving these! Rich and matte, with a smooth clean finish, creamy colour has never been easier! 
The new Velvetease Pencils deliver the vivid colout of a lipstick with the ease of a mechanical pencil..no sharper required. They are so easy to use and so practical to have always in the bag for touch-ups on the go.
Although you don't really need much of a touch-up as they really last a long time! The tip of the pencil is round and glides with ease and precision giving lips full colour coverage.
My favourite? Well they have to be Promise Me and Anything Goes, one is rosy nude and the other is a bright fuschsia so really they couldn't be more different but that is probably why I like them so much. Promise Me is my shade of choice for the daytime, it is just so wearable and everytime I feel I want to go for a bold look I choose Anything Goes.
Available in 12 shades just pick your favorite depending on which look you want to create, daring in blackened plum, classic red or warm chocolate or more subtle with light pink and buttery nudes. 
Ready for matte lips for Spring? I am!




















  • Anything Goes rosy fuchsia 
  • Temper Tantrum bright orange coral
  • Lover’s Lane deep orange 
  • Frolic mid-tone peachy pink
  • Oh Honey warm chocolate 
  • Aim to Please dirty mauvey brown 
  • Just My Type clean blue fuchsia 
  • Just Add Romance deep red 
  • Tease Me light pink
  • Promise Me soft beige nude 
  • Velvet Teen deep blackened plum
  • Reddy to Go deep brick red




  • Lover's Lane






    Oh Honey






    Temper Tantrum





    Anything Goes





    Aim To Please





    Promise Me






    Just My Type






  • MAC
  • Velvetease
  • available at 
  • all MAC counters 
  • and on
  • www.maccosmetics.ch




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment