Thursday 25 February 2016

Preview night of MAC ZAC POSEN


Last night I attended the preview of MAC Zac Posen in Geneva and let me tell you I truly enjoyed it! Not only I had chance to see the collection beforehand but also to have a make-up done. The lovely Maurane from the MAC team did a great job, I really love the smokey eye look she did using the Eye Z You Palette.
My favourite item of the collection with 6 gorgeous shades, from the effervescent champagne of Phloof to the deep frost grey of Beyond Gorgeous and pearly soft lilac of Performance of Art these highly pigmented shades really suits everyone.
Of course the collection is fantastic and it also include three gorgeous lipsticks: Darling Clementine a bright orange and Dangerously Red will be perfect if you are looking for a bold and daring look. On me Maurane opted for Sheer Madness a sheer nude lipstick which was just the right choice for my look!
On the cheeks she used the Haute Couture blush applied with the Zac Posen Large Angle Counture Blush and a touch of Zoomblack Mascara on the eyes finished off the look!




































Thanks MAC for the lovely evening!


MAC ZAC POSEN
is available from today
exclusively
at 
all MAC Globus Counters 
MAC Jelmoli
MAC Stores 
and

No comments:

Post a Comment