Sunday 7 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

In a week time it will be Valentine's Day..the most romantic day of the year!
 Of course for my Valentine's Day post I had to pick a romantic dress and there is nothing more romantic than a floral dress, right?
I picked this one from Zara in the sales, and I must say I love it! Floral dresses are certainly beautiful but can look a bit frumpy and old-fashion so to give it a rock vibe and make it more edgy I paired it with my leather biker jacket and black ankle boots as well as tinted blue lents sunglasses. It is a great outfit for a romantic brunch or lunch with your other half next Sunday.
Valentine's Day also means jewelry and let me say Michael Kors has some beautiful ones! I picked a lovely gold rose logo heart necklace with matching bracelet featuring sparkling pavé stones. Complete the look with matching earrings for a beautiful standout style. 
This set is romantic, elegant and has a true feminine flair, just perfect to sweeten up your V-Day. 
The set of course will add glamour to any outfit and will certainly become part of your signature style everyday and not just on V-Day. If you want to make a dashing statement there is even the rose gold tone Heart Charm chain bracelet which can be worn on its own or with your favorite MK stack.
I think they really make for the perfect Valentine's Day gift, so perhaps if you think your lover might be short of ideas for your present you could casually direct him to this post..

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine























Jacket: MODA IN PELLE
Dress: ZARA
Bag: LANVIN
Jewelry: MICHAEL KORS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: ZARA
Boots: MANGO

No comments:

Post a Comment