Wednesday 5 November 2014

ALEXANDER WANG x H&M hits the stores tomorrow! Here my final picks!

The highly awaited Alexander Wang for H&M collection goes on sale tomorrow November 6th 2014 in selected H&M stores worldwide.
I can't hide my excitement.. I am feeling so lucky I will be attending the preview sale tonight in Zurich!
Of course I will be reporting on my night and what I bought from the collection in my next post!
Although the collection surely is very sport oriented I feel many pieces work well in everyday life, so if you don't feel like going for the full sporty look, just buy one item e.g. the grey Wang sweater and pair it with a pair of skinny black pants or a pencil skirt and the look becomes instantly suitable for the office!
For now I have selected my favourite items from the collection and here they are!

My-Sweetvalentine

Xoxo













ALEXANDER WANG  x H&M 
Will be available in Switzerland 
In these cities:
Zurich
Bern
Basel
Geneva
Lausanne
Lugano




No comments:

Post a Comment