Monday 17 November 2014

Chris - Xché No (Give me more)

Hi everyone, just found this cool video and I thought I'd share it with you.

The video is filmed in my town Lugano, Switzerland and you know how much I love my town and anything that puts me in a good mood!

Watching  singer Chris and his friends enjoying themselves on Lake Lugano and around some of my favourite places in town has definetely put a big smile on my face.. but in the same time how I wish Summer was back! Spending days on the lake enjoying the sun with friends and partying the night away  all with those feelings that only Summer can give you.

The lyrics are  an hymn to positivity, as the song says "You don't need money to have fun! "Just take a selfie and smile" and   "To take your time and enjoy moments, because what is really important are moments!"

Watch it now and have fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment