Wednesday 26 November 2014

The new wonder product from Kérastase: Nectar Thermique Polishing nourishing milk

Last time I was at my Hairdresser before blow-drying my hair my hair stylist applied this wonderful scented product..I immediately asked him what it was.
Well it was the new Kérastase Nectar Thermique Iris Royal Polishimg Nourishing Milk.
Well I immediately fell in love with it, first the wonderful floral scent then I realized how it made the blow dry of my long hair much easier..and less painful..and the shine it gave my hair!
I had to get it! I have been using the product ever since and I find it fantastic!
It is a leave in nourishing and polishing milk especially suited for dry hair,  it really helps in fighting roughness and dullness and also gives heat protection, all in one wonderful tube!
It cointains Iris Royal Complex that detects and nourishes the driest parts of hair and delivers micro-nutrients to the fiber to prevent itnfrom drying out.
I put a few drops all over my towel dried hair and it really helps the styling and makes the end of my hair smooth out, my hair is sleek and shiny!
I love it!!









No comments:

Post a Comment