Tuesday 4 November 2014

The red cups will be back in only two days ..meet me at Starbucks!

That time of the year has come ..or at least we are very very close..that time when we start thinking about Christmas..and I mean seriously! That time can only be when the Red Cups are back at Starbucks:-) In only two days and more precisely on November 6th the Red Cups will make their come back as well as your favourite Christmas Drinks!






Starbucks has something else to cheer us all up from November 6th till November 9th 2014 is running the "Meet me in Starbucks" offer for every Christmas drink bought from 2pm till 5 pm  you will get a second free.  Simply download the voucher and show it instore to enjoy your drink together.
Here is the link: www.starbucks.ch/meetmeatstarbucks
(Offer valid in partecipating outlets in Switzerland)

Wondering what are the delicious Christmas Drinks this year?
Here they are:


Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate New!

Mocha and Almond Syrup blended with steamed milk, topped with chocolate whipped cream and finished with swirls of mocha and honey drizzles.









Gingerbread Latte

The flavour of a freshly baked gingerbread cookie swirled with smooth espresso  and velvety steamed milk topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg.








Toffee Nut Latte

The rich, buttery flavour of sweet toffee is combined with the warmth of toasted nuts and blended with smooth espresso and velvety steamed milk. Topped with whippee cream and Toffee nut sprinkle.









Info and pics courtesy of Starbucks













4 comments:

  1. These sound amazing, I remember Gingerbread latte last year but the new ones sound even better! Can't wait till I'm near a Starbucks!
    Don't forget to enter my Makeup Revolution giveaway here!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary-Ann
      They sound delicious! Had my first gingerbread latte today!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the honey & almond hot chocolate (I got it everyday this week, oops!)

    Celina xx
    www.celinaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celina! I haven't tried it yet, I will have to try it very soon!!
      Xoxo

      Delete