Monday 10 November 2014

My new best friend : Clarisonic Aria !

We all know that cleansing is the first step for healthy skin, and for me certainly the most important. So when I received the offer to test the new Clarisonic Aria I was over the moon!
I heard so many positive things about Clarisonic that I was really curious to try for myself. All the people I know who use one literally have told me that Clarisonic has changed their life..their cleansing routine life of course!









Clarisonic sonic cleansing brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin more effectively, more gently than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes.
The flexing action works to loosen dirt and oil, removing deep-seated impurities from pores  allowing skin to better absorb treatments.

Clinically proven : 
6 x better cleansing than hands alone
94% Reported softer skin
90% more radiant, glowing skin



Sleek, modern and intuitive Clarisonic Aria with 3 speeds, a real-life battery life indicator, USB-enabled p-Link charger and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the p-Link charger is really going to be your new best friend!








3 Speeds:

Speed 1: delicate , suitable for even sensitive skin conditions

Speed 2: universal, for normal daily use and it enhances speed by 26 % compared to speed 1

Speed 3: powerful, use it when an extra boost is needed it enhances cleansing by 30 % compared by speed 2 


Adjustable Timer:

The Clarisonic Aria features a timer that beeps momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of the face, which makes cleaning really easy!



USB-Enabled Universal Voltage P-Link

Perfect for travelling thanks to the USB-Enabled P-Link charger that makes powering sample, home or away.



Intercheangeable Facial Brush Heads

Choose from a variety of intercheangeable facial brush, or luxe brushes such as the Luxe Satin Precision for high performance delicate cleansing of the delicate and countoured area of the face or the Luxe Cashmere Satin brush head for high performance which helps  to increase skin's natural hydration levels.







In the box you also get a Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser sample which I have tried with the Aria. The foaming gel is ideal to use with the Aria, it cleanses, purifies and refreshes. Of course you could also use it with your usual cleanser product, I would also suggest the new Clinique Foaming Sonic Facial Soap.




After using the Clarisonic Aria once a day, but you could also use it twice a day, my night routine has become much more enjoyable and much more effective!
The Aria has really become part of my beauty routine and I can honestly say I would never go back to washing my face only with my hands. I can understand what all the hypes about Clarisonic is about as I am now a converter and also a huge fan!
It has made my skin so soft and the cleanest it has ever been!
It is really a must have and would highly recommend investing in one. Christmas wishlist anyone?



It is a pink world with my Aria




The Clarisonic Aria is available in pink as mine, white and black and also in the gorgeous metallic versions in silver and gold, perfect for the holidays!



Aria Gold




Aria  Winterlace



Clarisonic Aria is available in Switzerland exclusively at Marionnaud































No comments:

Post a Comment