Friday 14 November 2014

Christine D'Ornano Christmas Wishlists..

Christine d'Ornano's daughter of the Sisley's Founder Mme. d'Ornano presents us with her Christmas essentials.


Eau du Soir





"I have always remained faithful to this perfume,
It is refined, elegant and timeless" tells us Christine.



Sisleya Global Anti-Age








"Sisleya Global Anti-Age is a pillar of my beauty routine. It is the great Sisley anti-aging par excellence" says Christine.



Black Rose Cream Mask





Christine tells us "Sisley's Black Rose Cream Mask
Is my beauty wild card. It smoothes, replumps and illuminates my skin when is tired, giving it vitality and freshness"






Phyto - Teint Expert




"I am a total fan of the new Phyto-Teint
Expert. It unifies and smooths my skin.
It is ultra-lasting, lightness and radiance of a second skin foundation" says Christine.





Rouge à Lèvres Hydratant Longue Tenue




Christine tells us that for End of the Year Celebrations she swaps her Rouge à Lèvres Hydratant L9 Pinky for the L33 Rouge Passion
"It is a true red, perfect for the evening".














No comments:

Post a Comment