Tuesday 24 February 2015

A chilly Sunday by the lake!

 On Sunday the sun was shining so what better than a walk by the lake? We did exactly that and squeezed in a little shooting, too. Don't be fooled by the images though thinking it was warm, as the a cold wind was blowing so it was really cold! Honestly I reached the point where I can't wait for Spring now,  sporting Spring outfits, not having to wear big coats, thighs..and about 100 layers! Hurry up Spring, please!!
Anyway in the meantime I was wearing a  patterned pencil skirt from Zara which I have recently got in the sales paired with a H&M mustard sweater. My blue clutch made the outfit stand out and I thought made a nice match against the mustard jumper. I finished off my look with my Veronica Ferraro x Dosenbach boots, which I think they look stylish and are also comfy!
Kept the jewellery simple and let my B.SHOU necklace do the talk !

XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine





































Jacket: AVANT PREMIERE MANOR
Jumper: H&M
Skirt: ZARA
Necklace: BSHOU
Beanie: H&M
Bag: MANOR
Bracelet: TORY BURCH
Shoes: VERONICA FERRARO x DOSENBACH

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, that bag is gorgeous! Cute little dog too :) x

    http://stylewithgracie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!

      thanks so much for your sweet words!
      xoxo

      Delete