Tuesday 17 February 2015

Winter means snow..and plaid!

One of the reason to love Winter a part from the snow and all the rest of it it is certainly plaid.. I just love it! So when I dropped on this Bershka coat on sale I had to get it! Although I have already started thinking about my Spring/Summer wardrobe this deal was just to good to pass up! Plaid never really goes  out of fashion so I will surely wear it in the years to come.
I paired it with a pair of H&M faux leather trousers and overknees boots. Once again my Daniel Wellington watch was the perfect partner also with this outfit as the stripes on the watch looked so well with the plaid.
I was also wearing my new Swarovski bracelet which I thought looked great with my Michael Kors one.
Bag of the day was my black CĂ©line trio, I still love it now as I did the first day I got it. That's probably why I had to get it also in red:-) and thinking about a blue one, hehe! Decisions, decisions..
Anyway hope you like this outfit,

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine




































Beanie: FENDI
Coat: BERSHKA
Jumper: H&M
Pants: H&M
Bag: CELINE
Boots: OCHSNER SHOES
Watch: DANIEL WELLINGTON
Bracelets: MICHAEL KORS, SWAROVSKI


No comments:

Post a Comment