Wednesday 25 February 2015

Fill your home with gorgeous fruity scents with Yankee Candles!

If you are following me on Instagram you probably already know how much I love scented candles and in particular Yankee Candles, they are without a doubt my favourite. I just love them, I personally think they are a lovely addition to any home, they are a nice touch, they add warmth and make the room smell nice. I buy them for myself but I  personally think they make for a wonderful gift all year round.
You can imagine how happy I was when I got sent these two fragrances: Red Raspberry and Pink Grapefruit which for me are new as I have not had them before.
First of all I would like to say that Yankee Candles come in wide range of flavours and shapes so you are sure to find one that suits you, from classic to contemporary just pick yours!





These two candles are very fruity, so if you're a fruit lover these two flavours are perfect for you! The Red Raspberry one comes in what we call a Large Jar and is really tangy sweet and full of nature's goodness. The room is filled with a gorgeous  scent of ripe, delicious raspberries. It has a hint of sweetness to it and it is really a gorgeous freshly-picked aroma. It makes me think of picking fresh raspberries on a nice summer day!




The Pink Grapefruit one, comes in a Little Jar and  will really give your home a citrus burst!  Perfect ripe, sunkissed fruit bursting with bright, tingly citrus to enliven your senses.
Your home will have a gorgeous scent of tangy pink grapefruits!
Of course both flavours are available in different size jars but also as tarts and tea lights.





Yankee Candles are available on
www.yankeecandle.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment