Monday 23 February 2015

Oscars 2015: My selection of best dressed on the Red Carpet

Hollywood celebrated last night the Oscars' winners and as usual all eyes were also on the Red carpet to enjoy the glamour that only Hollywood can offer.
I thought Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson looked stunning in her scarlet Saint Laurent gown suspended on a shoulder by a delicate sparkly strap. I also loved Reese Whiterspoon's monochrome Tom Ford gown, you can't go wrong with black and white after all. I love how she kept the look very polished and minimal also in her hair look. Sienna Miller and Naomi Watts also made it into my best dressed list as they both looked stunning in Oscar de la Renta and Armani PrivĂ©. Tones of white and blush seemed to be the colours of choice as seen on Gwineth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and  Juliane Moore.
Here is my selection of the best dressed on the Red carpet, see what you think.



Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford




Sienna Miller in Oscar de la Renta




Naomi Watts in Armani Privé




Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent



Gwineth Paltrow in Ralph and Russo



Jennifer Aniston in Versace

2 comments:

  1. I love Reese's and Jennifer's looks! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete