Monday 9 February 2015

A touch of yellow to start thinking about Spring!

If you have been following me on Instagram you must know already that on Saturday I went shopping in H&M and I bought some really cool pieces for Spring. One of these is this beautiful cardigan which I adore! I fell in love with it straight away, black, yellow and light blue.. what not to love? I also think it has a Missoni kinda vibe.I think I will be able to style  it in so many different ways, also with skirts and dresses.However here I decided to wear it with black skinny jeans and my new white top also from H&M and also a recent purchase:-) 
I am pretty sure these two items will be some of my key pieces in my Spring/Summer wardrobe! Yellow and whithe are big trend for Spring and I am already thinking how I could style them with some of my existing pieces and accessories. Are you thinking what I am thinking? Well I am thinking about my Yellow Balenciaga clutch, soon it will be time to take it out from its winter hybernation and let it shine again! Stay tuned for further developments.
I was also wearing my new ankle boots which I recently got in Manor department store in Lugano last time I was back home. I have managed to find them in the sales so I got a really good deal! They are made of real leather, made in Italy and black..to summarize the perfect pair of boots! I think I will wear them forever.
A part from all this, I am very happy with my hair , thanks to the visit I payed my hairdresser while in Lugano:-)
Have you started thinking about your Spring/Summer wardrobe yet?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine




















Coat: H&M Trend
Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: PRIMARK
Bracelet: SWAROVSKY
Necklace: B.SHOU
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Shoes: MANOR



2 comments: