Monday 16 February 2015

Fifty shades of grey..and black & white!

Since the snow here shows no signs of going yet.. I thought well let's make the best of it and use it for shooting! After all it makes for a pretty good background..and it will soon be Spring so let's take adavantage of it until it lasts!
In this outfit I am wearing my Alexander Wang x H&M beanie paired with my Alexander Wang Rockie bag which I had repaired last week while back home. I think I had just put too much stuff in it and the stitching on the side of the straps came a bit unstitched. I took it to my trusted leather shop for repairing and came out as new. My advice anyway if you own a Rockie bag is just not too fill it too much to avoid any unstitching problems. 
This look it is all around shades of grey and black and white..in typical Alexander Wang style. This weekend also saw the release of "Fifty Shades of Grey" here in Switzerland and It was a bit of an hommage to that,too. Still undecided whether to go and watch it or not as the critics have been so disappointing so far.
Have you been to see it? What were your thoughts?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
























Beanie: ALEXANDER WANG x H&M
Top: ZARA
Coat: C&A
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bag: ALEXANDER WANG
Shoes: VERONICA FERRARO x DOSENBACH

No comments:

Post a Comment