Wednesday 29 July 2015

Black, white denim and a pop of yellow!


This outifit really puts me in a good mood and I am hoping it will have the same effect on you! 
I think it is very summery as i finally managed to try out the combination Black/ White / Yellow
Well, let's talk through this outfit one bit at the time.. first of all where it all came from? The top and ripped jeans are from Zara and I just got them the day before. Great sales finds to tell you the truth! I had been looking for a pair or ripped jeans for the Summer..well I finally found them! They are a nice shade of white, ripped, stylish and also very comfy! During my trip at Zara I also managed to score a few Summer tops and this little black number was one of them. I love it! It is simple but with enough details to make it look different. I just think the contrast between the black of the top and the white denim is always a winner! To bring a pop of colour into the outfit and to cheer the all look up I worn my Marc by Marc Jacobs yellow tote which is just perfect for a hot Summer night. My Michael Kors watch and bracelet were once again my accessories of choice. As I was heading to the Dr.Hauschka Ladies night Event held at Zurichhorn on Lake Zurich I made the right choice to go for Converse as my hubby and I had a long lakeside walk to get to the event. 
I had a great night! I don't know you but I just love Summer nights!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine










Top: ZARA
Jeans: ZARA
Bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS, BALENCIAGA
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STAR
Sunglasses: SPEKTRE

No comments:

Post a Comment