Wednesday 15 July 2015

Los Angeles Vibes !

It has been so hot lately all I wanted to wear were shorts or summer dresses and it seems as if Adidas got the message as they sent me this lovely dress and sneakers just in time for the heat wave.
The dress is called "Bermuda dress" and made with silky faux cupro which feels lovely on the skin and it features the iconic Trefoil on the front. The elastic band on the back neck adds a feminine flair to the dress which has really a L.A kinda vibe. I really love it and it is already one of my Summer must-have item!
On to the sneakers and what I think will be another must-have.. you all know how much I have been wearing my Adidas Superstar so when I received the Los Angeles I was thrilled to try them!
I immediately loved the silhouette which gives the sneaker a true retro vibe! 
The sneaker feels very lightweight with the mesh through the upper complemented by tonal taped seams on the side and toebox.  The iconic three stripes can still be found on the side panel along with the Los Angeles name tag.
I just feel I can wear them with about anything this Summer!
Here I am wearing a black pair with pop pink details but you can find them in other beautiful colours, too.





















Dress: ADIDAS ORIGINALS - BERMUDA DRESS
Jacket: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS - LOS ANGELES


No comments:

Post a Comment