Monday 27 July 2015

Omega European Masters in Crans Montana with Nescens

On Saturday, we were kindly invited by Nescens to the Omega European Masters in Crans Montana.
It was a glorious day and my hubby and I really had an amazing time watching golf while enjoying the gorgeous views of the mountains.
The  Omega European Masters is surely one of the most prestigious golf cometition in Europe and the Crans-sur-Sierre Golf Club is without a doubt one of the most spectacular golf courses on the Tour.
The tournament has reached its 69th Edition and has seen players such as Ballesteros, Olazabal, Montgomerie and Garcia win the coveted trophy.
This year the tournament took place in July ( 23rd-26th) and finished yesterday celebrating the tournament winner Englishman Danny Willett.





















The day however wasn't all about golf and I enjoyed stopping by the Nescens' stand at the Golf Village to have a look at all the new products and came away with a few samples. 
Josy the Training Manager of Nescens took time to show me the products and shared with me some great insider tips  which I can't wait to share with you, so stay tuned for some news on Nescens' products in my next articles! It was a great mix of sports and beauty day, two of my biggest passions!














Thanks Nescens for the great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment