Wednesday 22 July 2015

Heat wave fashion


These last couple of days heas been so hot that literally in the morning you don't know what to wear as anything feels to heavy. It is even more difficult to try to be stylish when the weather is so challenging.. 
I always think you can be trendy and show some style even with the heat. 
A pair of shorts and a vest top can be stylish?
 Well, I think so if they are well put together. Here, I am wearing some khaki green ones from H&M paired with a cute pineapple top which recalls the colour of the shorts in the print.
 This is actually one of my tricks to look chic even with simple clothes: always wear plain shorts  combined with a printed top which has the colour of the shorts in the print. I think it is a really simple trick but for me it seems to work everytime.
To keep protected from the sun and also look stylish it is important to wear a hat and shades.. here I am wearing a panama hat from C&A which I found in the sales. It looks good and much more expensive than it actually is. The heatwave is also causing me some troubles with my sleep so the sunglasses also help to hide unsightly under eye bags..
I always think in Summer is better to choose light accessories so here I am wearing a bucket pale pink bag from H&M and Tory Burch espadrilles. 
Espadrilles for me are still the best bet in Summer especially in this heat, anything else just feel to warm..
What do you wear during the heat wave?


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine








Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Hat: C&A
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: CLAIRES
Shoes: TORY BURCH

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! I especially adore those Tory Burches. So perfect for summer!

    I have recently posted my shoe collection on the blog. Do take a look if you find some time. :)

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete