Tuesday 28 July 2015

Sunday at Paleo Festival

On Saturday thanks to Switcher I had the great pleasure to attend the Paleo Festival in Nyon. It was my first time at the festival so I wasn’t really sure what to expect.
The first thing I noticed were the many families, probably thanks to the school holidays and the fact that it was a Sunday they were really numerous and the kids seemed to make the best of the bad weather playing around like mad in the mud!
It is so great that a music festivaé can attract people from all ages and bring families together.
Unfortunately the next thing I noticed was the bad weather..it turned out to be a very rainy Sunday at Paleo which made the Festival Village a big muddy field but this certainly didn’t affect the spirit of the many Festivalgoers which seem to be enjoying themselves regardless of the weather.
After all it wouldn’t really be a festival without some muddy wellies, right?
I wasn’t prepared for it but thanks to the many stands at the Paleo I got myself a not very glamourous but certainly very useful raincoat.
At least I managed to keep dry for a bit while French comedian Kev Adams took the stage.
He certainly managed to amuse everyone with his funny gigs and jokes for the best part of the night.
It was the last day of what has been a  very successful edition of the Paleo which was closed beautifully by a great firework display and the performance of David Guetta.
Unfortunately the bad weather got the worst of me in the end and I had to leave early but no worries I shall be back next year hopefully with better weather!

See you next year Paleo!









Thank you Switcher !









No comments:

Post a Comment