Friday 20 May 2016

Blaastyle x Baies d'Erelle Capsule Collection

It is with great pleasure I present you the capsule collection between one of my blogger friend Romina from blaastyle.com and jewelry designer Baies d'Erelle
I had the oppurtunity to preview the collection the other night and let me say it is beautiful! I have already found my favourite piece in the bullet-style necklace. A stunning piece! But I also love the tied necklace in suede as it is such as a versatile piece which can be worn around the neck as a necklace or also wrapped around as a bracelet, the must-have piece for all your Summer festivals. But believe me all the pieces are beautiful, so if you are looking for a special piece take a look at the collection!







Romina and Erelle have created a collection consisting of 7 pieces - necklaces, earrings and ring - created by Baies d'Erelle for Blaastyle. This collection is the result of their five years of friendship and the meeting point of their artistic universe, bohemian for Erelle and minimalist for Romina.
The pieces are  available in pre-sale only on the Baies d'Erelle website with a launch discount of  10% for orders placed until June 1st 2016. Then the pieces will be sold also at the Baies d'Erelle boutique as well as online.




With Allison from bangbangblond.com and Romina at her presentation


















BLAASTYLE x BAIES
available at
Boutique Baies d'Erelle, Lausanne
and on



No comments:

Post a Comment